Ubiquiti UniFi CCTV Camera Recovery
Melbourne, Sydney and Perth
We offer #1 UniFi CCTV Footage Recovery Service by our certified technicians in Australia
About Ubiquiti UniFi!
Talking about security cameras and safety and forgetting Ubiquiti UniFi is quite difficult. A renowned name in the field of the CCTV surveillance sector. It offers CCTV cameras that help the general public, businesses and property holders to protect their merchandise, content and help them collect pieces of evidence.
Their cameras can be utilized both inside and outside for day and night video footage. They include infrared LEDs and 30 frames/second advanced innovation and are bad climate safe. These cameras have an amazing optical zoom lens and 1080p. Some of them offer as long as 30 days of 4K video storage for around 15 cameras, or for 50 cameras when utilizing Full HD video.
Common causes of Ubiquiti UniFi CCTV camera data loss
We encounter and solve quite a few problems with UniFi CCTV cameras and servers that host them according to our experience, but these are the most common:
- Poor Wifi signal transmission.
- Accidental deletion of files from SD card or camera’s local storage space.
- Camera malfunctions due to overheating, which can be caused as the result of a power surge or as a result of poor ventilation in your surveillance system.
- Software malfunctioning after installation.
At Recovery Squad, once we receive your UniFi Deleted footage recovery inquiry we inform our experts to find out the reason and provide a solution as soon as possible. Our goal is always to help you understand what might have happened so it doesn’t happen again.
Ubiquiti UniFi CCTV Data Recovery
You can use your backup storage. Just log in the details and copy the required footage into your external storage device. It’s important to have a backup nowadays.
A professional data recovery company with good technicians will be able to help with CCTV lost or deleted data. There are a few typical cases where the CCTV footage has been deleted, for example in ransomware attacks when the hacker tells you to pay up and in return, they’ll unlock your system. In these instances, you can usually recover the files of CCTV footage on a secondary backup copy of the disk.
To recover lost or deleted CCTV footage, you need to hire a data recovery services provider. They can help you regain your missing data like your photos, CCTV videos and document files easily. They have trained professionals to assist you in scanning and restoring lost or erased media files on iMac, Windows, and iPhone etc.
How can we help you?
Recovery Squad is a top data recovery services provider in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and the whole of Australia. We offer secure UBIQUITI UNIFI NVR/DVR recovery services that include lost/deleted data from SSD & SD cards, hard drives, USB Drives, iPhone, Android phones, Raid Drive, and server etc.
No matter what type of security camera your company is using, our recovery services will cost significantly less than hiring an in-house expert for this work only. Also, with around-the-clock support from our team in customer care chat or phone lines, we promise that your needs are never put on hold!
Prevent yourself from future loss!
- In order to protect yourself from future CCTV camera data loss keep the following in mind. Use an offsite backup strategy for those files you don’t need at the time.
- Your device should be backed up at a regular interval using a drive-encoded or encrypted file. One of the most resilient forms of storage for backup is magnetic tape, which can last up to 15 years and inexpensively stores about one petabyte.
- Frequent power outages, which can cause both running data centres and homes’ personal devices to go dark. Try using power generators.
- Install paid antivirus that can help your storage devices from getting malware.
- Check if any wire is broken or not. Also, use water-resistant cameras only for outdoor use.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, we have a group of professionals working in Perth; who are constantly delivering data recovery services for both virtual and physical servers.
People often used SD cards as storage devices for CCTV recordings but there is a risk involved with using SD cards i.e., data corruption. Don’t worry, our specialists have proficiency in recovering SD card data loss.
Recovery Squad, Suite 176/16 Cotham Rd, Kew VIC 3101, Australia – Just put this information in Google maps.
There are multiple reasons to choose our services,
- Quick technical support
- Same-Day Assessment
- Transparent recovery procedure
- Emergency service for all important recoveries
- Very High success rate
- Data privacy maintained
- 24/7 Customer Care Service