Australia’s Data Recovery Experts
From Melbourne to Perth: Your Top Choice for Expert Data Recovery Services in Australia
Everyone hates that moment when your screen goes blank or freezes, and all your data is lost. Whether it’s a hard drive failure, computer crash or data loss on your phones, Recovery Squad can help device owners in Melbourne, Perth and across Australia get back files and important memories.
Our qualified engineers will do all they can to ensure data retrieval no matter how severe the failure. We provide you with the best chance of recovering your data; feel free to talk to our team today to find out how we can assist.
Stress-free Solutions with Our Innovative Data Retrieval Technology
Every instance of data loss is different and unique to the device and user; which is why Recovery Squad has a range of appropriate software and hardware that allows us to deliver custom data recovery services. Some of the common data retrieval services we provide include:
- Hard Drive Recovery
- Solid State Drive (SSD) Data Recovery
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Android Data Recovery
- Email Data Corruption Recovery
- USB Data Recovery
We are proud to be a trusted provider of quality and efficient data recovery services at affordable costs for individuals and businesses across Australia.
Experience Cost Effective Data Recovery Services from Our Team Today
If you need help with data retrieval, we have stores in Melbourne and Perth where you can come in to drop off your device for evaluation. If you would like to know more about our services or have questions about the cost of our data recovery, feel free to give us a call on 03 7016 8120 (Melbourne) or 08 6355 6244 (Perth). Recovery Squad is here to help with all data failures or errors so fret not. Book an appointment with us today and we’ll have your file restored in no time.
Australia’s Data Recovery Experts
What can we cure for you?
With years of experience as one of the top providers of data recovery services in Melbourne and Perth, we have resolved most of the hardware failures, human errors, missing data, cyber-attacks, and data corruption because of malware and physical damage.
Below is the list of the drives for which we provide the best data recovery in Melbourne and Perth:
- Hard drives of all desktops and laptops
- RAID data
- External hard drives, Flash drives, SD cards, etc.
- Mobile phones
- CCTV DVR
Why choose Recovery Squad for Data Recovery in Perth & Melbourne?
Recovery Squad provides top data recovery services in Perth and immediate technical assistance to our clients. We understand the importance of your data and ensure recovery from all-optical and magnetic storage devices. With unique data extraction tools, highly equipped labs, and clean rooms, we provide data recovery for mechanical and logical failures, deleted files, and corrupt data.
Our cutting-edge technology to recover data has made us one of the trusted names for data recovery in Melbourne and Perth. Our features are:
- Immediate technical assistance
- A free, no-obligation quote
- Emergency service for all critical recoveries
- The completely transparent recovery process
- Minimum downtime
- Secure data recovery services with password-protected external hard drives
- 24X7 customer care service and help desk with dedicated staff
- High recovery rate
What to do to avoid future data loss?
The most crucial step is to keep backing up your data. Make sure to perform frequent tests on backed up data to keep it secure.
In addition to the above, here are some other suggestions to prevent data loss:
- Partition your hard drive: This enables the user to create separate programs and data zones so that if a hard disk crashes, the data can be recovered, considering that it was stored in a different location.
- Perform disk fragmentation: It helps in arranging files contiguously, thus lowering the risk of data loss. It is also useful in boosting the speed of a system, making it more efficient.
- Use of Antivirus software: It is essential to keep your computer safe from any Malware and Virus attack. A virus attack is one of the most common causes of data corruption and data loss.
- Keep your system safe: Computers should be kept in safe locations with limited access. All the hardware should be protected from dust and moisture. Avoid overheating of the components to keep them safe and secure.